Life Science, Logistics, Hi-Tech Manufacturing, Education, Office
Brainport Industries Campus (BIC)
- Acquired a newly-built mixed-use asset encompassing life science, logistics, education, office and high-tech manufacturing facilities in Eindhoven, Netherlands
- The Asset comprises of ~106,000sqm: 55,000 sqm of factory floorspace including clean rooms and manufacturing facilities; 10,800 sqm of office and common areas; 6,000 sqm of logistics; 34,000 sqm of pavilion space including classrooms and 3D printing space, and 990 parking spaces
- Major tenants include multinationals such Fujitsu, Siemens, ASML and Luxexcel as well as multiple start-ups and mid-size companies creating a complete eco-system
Asset Management Highlights
- Sourced though Capreon’s network in the Netherlands.
- Business plan is to curate the ecosystem and complete leasing up of vacant space; and to add further value with construction of additional 12,000 sqm of pavilion units.
- Tenant base is able to provide strong, de-risked income which generates a high cash-on-cash return.
- Future-proofed asset which focuses on the next generation of high-tech manufacturing and technological innovation.
- Capreon led negotiations, DD and execution process during the peak of the COVID pandemic and was able to deliver the transaction despite the challenges of the crisis.